A Danish analysis and software company
IT Energy was set up by a group of engineers with broad-based experience from research and development work for Danish power supply utilities, public authorities, industries and international organizations such as IEA, SEAD and EU.
IT Energy is an independent centre of competence for research, development and consultancy on energy issues and information system development.
Together with our network and business associates in Denmark and abroad, we have access to highly qualified and experienced consultants and in this way can cover a broader professional basis, whenever required.
Amongst other things, IT Energy offers services within:
- Analysis, design and development of IT solutions and database systems.
- Development of data communication systems, handling data protocols between various systems.
- Ad hoc consultancy services in Delphi, C#, C++, Java, ASP .Net, COM, Access, InterBase, SQL 2000/2008 and the statistics systems SAS and SPSS
- Collection, validation and statistical processing of large volumes of data.
- Design, development and implementation of questionnaire polls using channels including the Internet.
- Ad hoc consultancy services in Delphi, C++, Java, ASP/ASP.Net, COM, Access, InterBase, SQL 2000/2008 and the statistics systems SAS and SPSS
- Energy planning and load analyses.
- Development of forecasting models for drawing up energy and load forecasts.
- Evaluation of lighting systems and consultancy in connection with the use of energy-efficient lighting.
- Energy rationalization and Demand Side Management (DSM).
- Efficiency measurement and use of benchmarking in the energy sector.